2020 Time to clear the backlog

Starting with a refresh

Time to give the blog a freshen up for 2020 and do some reading calculation. 
Looked at my Kindle and found at least 50 books to read and I have not even looked at the book shelves. At a guess at least another 100. Yes I have been buying and reading but perhaps more buying of late. 

Time to make a significant dent in the list and resist buying more. That is so not going to happen but I can but try.

I have started reading 'The Van Apfel Girls are Gone' by Felicity McLean. So far it is a meandering piece that is slowly revealing the story. I am intrigued but will it hold my interest? I am sure to let you know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A world without Marie Curie is it possible?

Family perfection awry

The truth is false or is it?